Friday, January 20, 2012

Taylor Vo Amber Alert San Jose California

No matter how often I say this is my last post to blogger, don’t believe me! Something stirs a wave of fear for the endangered child and a near-hated for the abductor with each new local Amber alert. It’s been hours since Tri Le abducted Taylor Vo from her San Jose home. This South Bay city of more than a million people is an easy freeway commute to Nevada, Oregon, Arizona—maybe on to Mexico. Part premonition, part mystery-writer syndrome, I feel an overwhelming fear for this child I’ve never met. The abductor is also a stranger to me, but somehow I visualize him pumping gas at a quick stop with this twelve-year old girl partially hidden or buying fast food from a smiling, unsuspecting drive-through attendant.

Look at the website pictures. If you’re driving, don’t be afraid to report a look-alike driver who’s staying within the posted speed limits when everyone else is speeding. When you gas up this weekend, focus on the vehicles near you. Help find Taylor before it’s too late.




No comments: